The monthly installments payment of the occupied rooms in the Residência Eng. Duarte Pacheco (175,00€ or 145,00€) can be made at any ATM machine, and we ask all Residents to give preference to this payment method (Reference number available between the 1st and the 12th day of the month – after this period, payments must be made, with fine, only at the Treasury Unit, Alameda campus).
Through an ATM machine, it is possible to regularize different amounts of 175,00€ or 145,00€, and hence also of variables like the ones listed below.
- Coins washing/dryer machine
- Delayed entry date
- Adjustement due to a room change
The payment of the deposit can only be made at the Treasury Unit IST – campus Alameda, along with the first monthly payment.
Variables 1, 2 and 3 (Garage , locker and coins washing/dryer machine ) are paid monthly.
- Since the date of starting use the garage, Residents should notify, by e-mail, the Accommodation Office.
- Residents should also notify, by e-mail, the Accommodation Office whenever intend to stop using the garage giving information of the date.
More important information:
ATM Reference Number
ATM Reference Number is personal and intransmissible and it is available every month on the first working day of the week. In order to access the ATM reference number, each resident must enter in the personal area at Fenix system with registration by username, and follow these steps:
- Select in the top menu “Student”
- Select the left menu option “Consult”
- Choose “Payment of Residence” and the code, the entity reference and the amount payable will be available.
Payment modality and Deadlines
Monthly payments are due until the 12th day of the month to which relates.
At an ATM machine, you should follow these steps:
- Choose the option “Payments”
- Choose the option “Payment of services”
- Add the following data : entity, reference and amount.
Note: It is very important to keep the ticket or the proof of payment because it serves as a proof that the payment has been made.
From the 12th of each month, the Treasury Unit will issue receipts for all residents who have paid at an ATM machine. The receipts can be collected at the RDP.
Treasury Unit of IST – campus Alameda
Location: Central Building, floor 0, room 0.2
Office hours 10h00 – 12h00 /14h00 – 16h00
The payment can be made between the 1st and the 12th day of each month. After this period, a penalty of 2,50€ is charged for each day of payment delay of the monthly installment.
Any questions and requests for information regarding this matter should be put, in writing, to the e-mail email@example.com