Connection train/ bus
There are regular connections by bus Vimeca Transportes from train lines of Lisboa-Sintra (Cacém station) and Lisboa-Cascais (Oeiras station).
Free Shuttle IST
Free shuttle service is available to IST community between Alameda Campus and Taguspark Campus, from 07h15 to 20h10 during week days, with the following intermediate stops:
- campus Alameda – intermediate stops – campus Taguspark
- campus Taguspark– intermediate stops – campus Alameda
- Consult https://tecnico.ulisboa.pt/en/campus-life/services/mobility-and-transports/
Vimeca buses run regular routes to Taguspark campus. For more updated and detailed information, www.vimeca.pt.
- Bus nº 15 (Marquês de Pombal – Universidade Católica) runs every 15 – 80 m, between 07:20 – 20:10.
- Bus nº 23 (Casal do Cotão – by Tercena, São Marcos and Taguspark) runs every 10 – 20 m, between 06:30 – 19:20.
- Bus nº 112 (Belas – Oeiras) runs every 15 -120 m, between 06:20-00:05.
- Bus nº 119 (Paço d’ Arcos, Estação Norte – Talaíde, Largo) runs every 20m – 40 m, between 06:35 – 20:45.
- Bus nº 125 (Paço d’ Arcos, estação Norte – Talaíde) runs every 20 m between 06:25 – 21.45.
- By A5 – Take the highway (auto-estrada) Lisboa-Cascais: exit in Cacém/Porto Salvo. The fast lane (via rápida) (Porto Salvo) between A5 and Cacém – alouds a more direct access to the campus.
- By IC19 – exit in Cacém, in direction to Paço d’Arcos and connection to IST campus.
- For more information see the following routes.