The Residência Universitária Baldaques has been operating since march 1998, and its key features are as follows:
- Capacity: 12 single rooms, 6 double rooms (double bed), 1 suite (double), and a T0 apartment (studio room), distributed on 4 floors, accessible by elevator, in a building of 6 floors, including garage.
- Rooms – Equipped with bed, desk, wardrobes, TV and telephone (with direct access to / from overseas). From the 1st to the 3rd floor, there are 4 single rooms and 2 double rooms per floor. Each floor has 2 full bathrooms and 1 kitchen.
- Kitchens – Each kitchen has two refrigerators with freezer, a hob and oven, a dishwasher machine, a microwave, a toaster, diverse tableware, and cabinets.On the 4th/top floor there is the T0 apartment, (double bedroom, living room with kitchenette, bathroom and terrace) and the Suite (double bedroom, bathroom and terrace).
- Note: The monthly payment includes the supply of bed linen and towels, and its weekly replacement, in addition to pillows, blankets, comforters and / or bedspreads, as well as daily (weekdays) cleaning of rooms and common areas.
- Social Areas: Living room and study room with access to Cable TV and Wireless Internet network located on the ground floor, at the main entrance of the Residence.
- The access to Cable TV (Zon Cable TV Programme) and the wireless network is available in each room.
- Designed for: Accommodation of phd students, teachers and researchers of IST.
- Services provided – Residência Universitária Baldaques Regulations (PDF, 292KB)